I spent years over-achieving, over-producing and burning myself out. Sure, I seemed really "busy" always working on something - but I never really made progress on my dreams and goals as I battled perfectionism, over comparison and burnout.
When my physical health really started to suffer, I knew I needed to make a change. I hired a coach, recognized how all or nothing thinking was limiting my potential and started to make some big changes.
- I stopped practicing all or nothing thinking.
- I stopped basing my value on how well I met other people's expectations.
- I stopped pushing through every warning sign my mind, body and soul gave me.
And the results were amazing!
- I was more productive, and on the things that really mattered to me
- I was more creative (it's amazing what you can do when you aren't worn down all the time)
- I was open to new possibilities
- I was internally motivated to continually create amazing results
If you are ready to stop the cycle of over scheduling and overachieving to the point that you physically and mentally exhaust yourself, I’ve got good news and bad news…
- The bad news: Psssst...you might be a perfectionist (sorry!)
- The good news: You’re in there right place and I’m here to help!
I would love to share my personal experience and coaching background to help you break free of the endless cycle of perfectionism burnout.
It might be hard to admit that you struggle with perfectionism. From the outside, it looks like you have it all - but behind the scenes you are struggling to hold it all together while constantly trying to keep up with other people’s expectations of your capabilities.
Perfectionism can often be seen as a badge of honor - worn by overachievers who are successful and put together. But perfectionism also has a dark side….
Personally, I checked all the perfectionist boxes (as perfectionists tend to do!)
- All - or - nothing thinkers
- Poor at self-regulation
- Multi-taskers who seem busy, but don’t achieve what matters most to them
- Individuals who associate their value with someone else’s opinion
- “Helpers” who have a hard time saying “no”
But I was also:
If this sounds like you - I’m so glad you are here!
I created South of Thirty as a resource for girls just like me who are experiencing burnout for the last time, and are finally ready to make the change to banish burnout for good!
You're first step is to get through the period of burn out you are currently in - and that can be tough! I created a Free Complete Workbook on Banishing Burnout to help you through it, so feel free to download it and start using it right away!
This guide is perfect for you if you are currently feeling:
- Frozen by fear or indecision. What is the right move to make next?
- Not making the progress you want
- Just plain worn out!
Banish Burnout For Good!
Here's instant access to my complete guide on Banishing Burnout - the first critical step to breaking the cycle and reaching your goals. This guide will show you exactly how you found yourself in burnout (again!) and will take you through 5 steps to get out of burnout for good.